Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Journal #10

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.

The best advice i ever gotten was from my grandma  and she told me over the phone in spanish " Todo nos otros hacemos accidentes en nuestras vidas, algunas sone mas graves que otrsa. yo se que estas pasando por algo muy deficil ahora pero piensa en todos las cosas malas que hicistes. no puedes aborrar el pasado o vaz a poder hacerlo otra vez. la unica cosa que puedes hacer ahora es mover adlelneta y aprednder de tu pasado para no hacer la misma cosas otra vez e tu vida" ~~~~ Maria Arias Luviano. Translated this is what she had said to me: " All of us make mistakes in our lives, some of them are worse than other. I understand your passing through a difficult age right now but you have to meditate on the mistakes you made in your life. You cant erase your past or relive it. The only thing you can do right now is move on in life and use this as an oppurunity to learn from your mistakes instead of reppeating the same thing"~~~~ Maria Arias Luviano. My grandma was 66 she told me this over the phone. Eight grade and ninth grade were both difficult times for me when i was at chula vista. I didnt have many friends, i was confused about who i was or who i wanted to be. there was somebody i had a huge crush on for almost two years who turned me down and made me depressed. I did not like that part that i went through at all. i even did something stupid that i would not like to talk about. But i wasnt happy at all and my grandma called and told me her advice. i know i did some stupid things in my past and wanted to start over and not make the same mistakes again. what i did was i changed school the second semester of freshmen year to castle park; i tried to go to schools in the east like eastlake, otay, olympian, or bonita but i couldnt get in. Other than that i was glad i came to CP i was so much happier here than at chula. I made new friends, have amazing teacher, and continue my pursue for music and education here. And right here i learned about my past and did the best to not committ the same mistakes. But in my opinion coming to Castle Park was the best decision i ever took.

No comments:

Post a Comment