Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Journal #6

6. How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?

In  my experience i had a struggle from eight grade to ninth grade i had an internal conflict wih myself  and i was alone most of the time without anybody. I was isolated, i didnt had many friends, i hated my teachers and my classes, i got my heart brokend by somebody i loved and i just hated that time. That was when i was studying at chula vista. I also kept alot of my issues inside and didnt spoke with anyone not even my own parents or family members. I was just sad, angry, upset, jealous, unhappy and had all these mixed feelings. I wanted to get better by getting involved in school groups. I was in the middle school band, i joined asb in middle school, and i also joined a group called math field day which is a group that competes in the district in math games and math events. But i was just occupied because of that i wasnt happy neither. Then i wanted to socialize with others and make friends but that wasnt very successful. I felt as if nobody liked me and i had to be alone. In high school the first semester of ninth grade didnt get any better. I still had the same issues and had the same problems. the bestthing i did was startover and move to a new school. I wante to move to schools in the east like eastlake, bonita, otay, or olympian but i couldnt because the school year started and i couldnt transfer to those schools. I only had the option of swetwater and castle so i chose castle park. I transferred schools and i became much happier. I made friends, i have great teachers, great classes, and im doing everything i want to do. The only thing i did to change how i was feeling is moving somewhere else and starting anew. Coming to Castle Park was the best choice i ever made. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment