Thursday, October 20, 2011

Journal #20

20. If you had the ability to talk to one species of animal, which animal would you choose to communicate with? Why?

If i could talk to any species of animal i would choose to talk to birds. Birds are very common and have the ability to fly to far away places. I could use their flight skills to my advantage by attaching notes and use them for messaging. I would be able to cointact some of my friends in chula vista and even my grandmother and my other relativies in Acapulco. My father buys bird seeds to attract birds to eat in our backyard so at times when i see a lot of birds i would be able to talk to them and tell them to stay before they fly away. i would have to earn their trust first and prove to them that i will not hurt the birds by offering them some more bird seeds as well as other food such as crackers or bread. After that they would be convinced that i wont hurt them and the birds would be ableto stay and i would have a conversation with the birds. I would befriend the birds and then i would ask them if they would be willing to become my messanger birds. if they accept then they would be welcomed back to my backyard anytime they are hungry. In return i would be able to attach notes with the picture of the person i want to send the note to so that they can travel throughout the city and stated and we would then have communication through bird messaging. And then if the other person writes a response or messages me back the bird would come back to my backyard and then i would read the note and write a new one to send back. In the winter time or whenever large stocks of bird migrate i would attach notes to the birds to on their way to the south visit acapulco and be able to send messages to my family over there. Then they would come back after sending the message over there. I find that bird messaging is very productive and does not realy on technology, plus i could use it to contact other people. So if i could talk to any species of animals i would choose to talk to the bird species.

No comments:

Post a Comment